WORK WITH US AS A [STYLIST]
OPEN POSITION: STYLIST
Do you love to get creative with fashion, accessories and local art? Have a fun and outgoing personality? Are you great at handling multiple tasks? Enjoy working with people? If this sounds like you, we want you on our team! At Kindred People, our Stylists create a personalized, fun and genuinely helpful shopping experience for our guests.
Location: Alexandria, Minn.
- Conduct high quality customer service by going above and beyond to provide our customers with a welcoming, helpful and fun styling/shopping experience.
- Be knowledgable + inform customers about product lines, upcoming events, sales, new merchandise, policies etc. Our stylists have in-depth knowledge of our brand, the lines we carry, the local artists we feature, our policies and loyalty program.
- Create a unique + welcoming shop environment by straightening racks, re-displaying products + face-outs, styling mannequins and light cleaning throughout your shift.
- Manage inventory by unpacking + prepping new freight and organizing back stock. Restock merchandise on the sales floor.
- Help to provide photos + videos for social media when called upon.
- Each stylist is encourage to help the store managers with ideas to create visual displays/stories + floor layouts to highlight new merchandise, plan new events.
- Driven, genuine + positive personality
- Customer service experience. Love for helping customers + others.
- Effective communication skills
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner
- Ability to work well with other team members + take direction
- Excitement for + enjoyment of being creative and working at the boutique
- Inspiring personal style
- Must be able to work open day time hours + weekends.
Part time // 25+ hours a week
- Full time employment possible with the right skill set
Interested in joining our team? Send your resume, cover letter and availability to email@example.com.
Or, send us an email to have an application sent to you!