Dehydrated and damaged lips are no match for the moisturizing ability of Shea Butter, a natural ingredient used as the base for the many textures of LipSense Glosses. Moisturizing glosses improve the longevity of LipSense Color.
- Cover and protect naked lips
- Improve the longevity (staying power) of LipSense Color
- Gloss provides exceptional protection from the elements
- Helps repair dry, damaged, chapped and/or sensitive lips
How to apply LipSense Gloss:
After applying LipSense Color, apply any LipSense Gloss. Moisturizing gloss should be reapplied throughout the day at any time that the lips start to feel dry. Reapply as needed. Reapplying the gloss will also increase the staying power of the lip color. *The Moisturizing Lip Balm does NOT work with the LipSense Color. It should only be worn on naked lips.*
Apply LipSense Gloss to lips BEFORE BEDTIME to protect and moisturize while sleeping.
The science behind the product
Shea butter, a natural ingredient, is used as the key ingredient for the many textures of LipSense Glosses. The moisturizing properties are delivered to the delicate lip tissue while the beeswax seals the moisture in and helps to prevent moisture loss throughout the day.
Benefits of key ingredients
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) – The scientific name for shea butter, considered as a plant lipid. Lipids are the oil and fat components of skin that prevent moisture evaporation from the skin and provide lubrication to the skin's surface. Lipids are considered as a natural moisturizer.
- Tocopheryl (and Tocopheryl Acetate) – Vitamin E, essential for maintaining the activities of enzymes in the cells and for the formation of red blood cells. Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant and has been shown to inhibit skin cancer and aid in the healing of skin ailments. Vitamin E is a dynamic weapon against premature aging and combating wrinkles by neutralizing free radicals to stop the chain reaction of molecular damage and to protect the skin against oxidation. It's also believed to protect skin from the sun's ultraviolet rays once absorbed into the skin.
- Propylparaben – Has anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties that help to prevent mold in products. It is non-toxic and non-irritating to the skin.
Synthetic Beeswax: A highly refined thickening agent used for its emollient properties that creates a coating over the lips to help seal in moisture.
Dimethicone, Synthetic Beeswax, Tocopherol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Octoxynol-40, Isolaureth-6, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Galactoarabinan, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510)
Ordering LipSense Gloss:
Unfortunately, the parent company of LipSense (SeneGence) does not allow online transactions. However, we have stock of any gloss that does not show as "sold out" when selected. Please call (320-219-7880) to place your order and we will get it shipped to you as soon as possible.