LipSense ooops remover
Specially designed to erase those mistakes that can occur when applying LipSense Color and will lift your LipSense Color to change your shade or remove at the end of the day.
- Formulated to gently remove the patented, long-lasting color technology of LipSense
- Made of a combination of beneficial ingredients to protect and skin with lifting color
- Works as both an instant corrector or color un-binder
With LipSense Ooops Remover, mistakes are gone. A simple swipe will erase application errors or remove your long-lasting LipSense Color at the end of the day. No rubbing alcohol or other products needed!
How to apply LipSense Ooops Remover:
Ooops! Remover is especially designed to erase those little ooops'! Mistakes that can occur when applying LipSense Color. The applicator has the exact shape of the LipSense Color wand, allowing you to easily control this product corrector. Dip the wand into the Ooops! Remover and gently rub the applicator on the area of color you wish to erase, then wipe clean with a tissue.
The science behind the product
Ooops! Remover is formulated to gently remove the patented long-lasting color technology. It is to be used both as a remover after the color technology has been on the skin for a number of hours and as an instant mistake corrector. Ooops! Remover works as unbinder for the color technology. The color technology molecularly binds to the skin. Ooops! Remover lifts the color technology from skin so it may be removed with a warm, damp wash cloth.
Key ingredients and benefits
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A): fundamental for increasing skin elasticity and thickening of the epidermis and the dermis. Vitamin A plays an important role in RNA synthesis, known for its cellular renewal properties that speed up exfoliation to reveal younger, plumper skin cells which produces new and healthy cells in the skin and the body, This process of cell renewal and exfoliation helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin irregularities.
- DL Panthenol (Vitamin B): essential for formation of new healthy tissues.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C): an inert earth mineral used as a thickening ingredient and sunscreen in cosmetics. It protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered to have no risk of skin irritation.
- Tocopheryl (and Tocopheryl Acetate- Vitamin E): Vitamin E, essential for maintaining the activities of enzymes in the cells and for the formation of red blood cells, is also an anti-oxidant and has been shown to inhibit skin cancer and aid in the healing of skin ailments. Vitamin E is a dynamic weapon against premature aging and combating wrinkles by neutralizing free radicals to stop the chain reaction of molecular damage and to protect the skin against oxidation. It’s also believed to protect skin from the sun’s ultraviolet rays once absorbed into the skin.
Isostearyl Alcohol, Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Panthenol (pro Vitamin B5), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isohexadecane, Flavor.
Ordering LipSense Ooops Remover:
Unfortunately, the parent company of LipSense (SeneGence) does not allow online transactions. Please call (320-219-7880) to place your order and we will get it shipped to you as soon as possible.