Shop small and support local year-round! The perfect casual wear to show your gratitude and appreciation for small businesses in our community. This Oat Collective Exclusive shop small ringer graphic tee is 100% cotton content with a relaxed fit.
- Brand: Oat Collective
- Contrasting 1x1 baby rib binded collar and sleeves
- 100% Premium Airlume Combed Cotton
SMALL BUSINESS FACTS
Nearly half of all U.S. employees are employed by a small businesses. They keep more money in their local economies and giveback more to their communities.
- Small businesses are responsible for 2 out of every 3 jobs created in the past 25 years.
- Small businesses generate $68 of local economic return for every $100 spent with them.
- Small businesses donate 250% more than large businesses to community causes.
- 70% of small business owners say they work more than 40 hours a week (19% work over 60). 81% work nights and 89% work weekends.
SUPPORT SMALL WITH YOUR DOLLARS
- Shop locally in store and online. Small businesses have so much to offer! Unique curations, style and personality put into every detail of the shopping experience.
- Shop now for later. You can support small businesses by improving their cash flow now. Think about gifts, birthdays or other purchases that you can buy now and give later.
- Buy gift cards. You may not use them right away, but the revenue from these sales is a huge help to small businesses. Most small businesses sell their gift cards online too.
SUPPORT SMALL FOR FREE
- Attend an event. Many small businesses throw in store or virtual events during the holiday season. Even if you don’t buy anything, showing up is supportive and shows your interest and enjoyment in what they offer.
- Share and comment on their social media posts. Social algorithms are a constant battle, especially without large advertising budgets. Sometimes it can feel like throwing content to the wind. Let them know you’re seeing their posts!
- Tag a friend in a social promo. Small businesses often run giveaways or post their holiday promos on social media. Help them spread the word by tagging or sending to a friend.
- Share your in store experience on your social media. Small businesses LOVE to see you experience what they work so hard to curate. Sharing about small businesses is “social proof” of how awesome they are! Don’t forget to tag them so they can repost.
- Write a review on Google or Facebook. This helps small businesses build trust and show legitimacy to potential new customers. Reviews raise online profiles and rankings in search too. They also bring on a warm fuzzy that you wouldn't believe!
- Hype a favorite local shop up to a family member or friend. No gatekeeping, bestie! One of the greatest gifts you can give a small business is a genuine recommendation of their shop to your friends and family.
- Sign up for email lists and text clubs. Most small business also have small marketing budgets. Subscribing helps them stay in touch with you at a lesser cost— and that is so appreciated.
- Be a friend. Stop by just to chat if you have 5-10 minutes to spare. Next time you’re in, tell staff or an owner what you appreciate about their shop or the role they play in our community.