love what you do.
Stylists - Fargo
We're opening our second location downtown Fargo this July and are hiring several stylists! We are looking for people who love to get creative with fashion, accessories + local art, have a fun, outgoing personality and are great at multi-tasking. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team! At Kindred People, our stylists create a personalized, fun and genuinely helpful shopping experience for our guests.
- Conduct high quality customer service by going above and beyond to provide our customers with a welcoming, helpful and fun styling/shopping experience.
- Be knowledgable + inform customers about product lines, upcoming events, sales, new merchandise, policies etc. Our stylists have in-depth knowledge of our brand, the lines we carry, the local artists we feature, our policies and loyalty program.
- Create a unique + welcoming shop environment by straightening racks, re-displaying products + face-outs, styling mannequins and light cleaning throughout your shift.
- Manage inventory by unpacking + prepping new freight and organizing back stock. Restock merchandise on the sales floor.
- Help to provide photos + videos for social media when called upon.
- Each stylist is encourage to help the store managers with ideas to create visual displays/stories + floor layouts to highlight new merchandise, plan new events and create unique aspects of the shop.
- Driven, genuine + positive personality
- Customer service experience. Love for helping customers + others.
- Effective communication skills
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner
- Ability to work well with other team members + take direction
- Excitement for + enjoyment of being creative and working at the boutique
- Inspiring personal style
- 18+ years of age
- Must be able to work open day time hours + weekends (store hours are Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. and Sunday 12:00-4:00 p.m.
- Preferably people who can continue working beyond summer months.
How To Apply:
Download an application. Please send your completed application, cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Resume is optional)